Ariana Poulakos, N.D.
About Ariana Poulakos, N.D.
Dr. Ariana Poulakos, a naturopathic physician, considers each patient’s individual needs as she addresses physical, functional, environmental, and emotional causes of imbalances. Dr. Poulakos aims to empower her patients to reach their optimal health by utilizing a broad range of treatment methods including diagnostic and functional laboratory testing, nutrition, botanical medicine, oral and intravenous nutrient therapy, genetic medicine, and bioidentical hormones.
Dr. Ariana Poulakos received her Bachelors of Science in Biobehavioral Health from Pennsylvania State University, where she graduated summa cum laude. She obtained her Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree from Bastyr University in San Diego, California where she completed over 1,500 hours of clinical work with a focus on women’s health. She has a special interest in treating women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and hormonal imbalances.
- California Naturopathic Doctor License
- Advanced Nutritional IV Therapy
- CranioSacral Therapy, Level 1
- CranioSacral Therapy, Level 2
- PRP Aesthetics
- Classical Homeopathy
- Institute of Women’s Health and Integrative Medicine: Menopause: Integrative Management & Hormone Boot Camp, HRT Updates, Portland, OR, April 2016
- Apex Energetics Food Allergies & Sensitivities in the New Millennium, San Diego, CA, January 2016
- International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation Annual Conference, Orlando, CA, November 2015
- AANP Annual Conference, Oakland, CA, August 2015
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Conference, San Diego, CA, June 2015
- CNDA Merging Medicine Endocrine Conference, Marina del Rey, CA, April 2015
- Institute of Women’s Health and Integrative Medicine: Fertility, Preconception, Pregnancy and Postpartum, Portland, OR, October 2014
- Apex Energetics Mastering Brain Chemistry, San Diego, CA, September 2014
- Apex Energetics Neuroendocrine Immunology of Exercise Seminar, Del Mar, CA, April 2013
- UCSD Center for Integrative Medicine for Integrative Medicine Integrative Oncology San Diego, CA, April 2013
Naturopathic medicine provides the opportunity to investigate and treat the root cause of illness rather than just treat symptoms. Given the correct circumstances, the body has an amazing ability to heal. Dr. Poulakos works to help her patients determine what their obstacles to health are, remove them, and support the body as it heals.
Dr. Poulakos wants her patients to be active participants in their health care. She has a passion for teaching and takes time to ensure that each patient fully understands her treatment options and therapeutic plan.
Dr. Poulakos is available to see patients on most days of the week, and appointments can usually be arranged within one to two days. In the event of an emergency or urgent need, Dr. Poulakos will always make time in her schedule to see a patient on short notice. Please click here, if you would like to make an appointment.