Growing a family is one of the great transitions in a woman’s life. When everything goes well, it is a time of great joy and optimism. But for couples with health complications such as:
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Irregular menstruation
- Cardiovascular disease
- Unexplained infertility
Conception and pregnancy can be difficult and scary.
At Integrative Medical Group of Irvine, we believe that a healthy pregnancy starts with healthy parents, and the best time to establish that health is months before a couple even begins trying to conceive.
We provide comprehensive and holistic healthcare to women and their partners who want to build their families through pregnancy. Our program includes:
- Advanced testing to determine health risk factors, hormonal profiles, and environmental toxin exposures
- Genetic testing
- Supplements to address nutritional deficiencies and treat chronic conditions such as inflammation, insulin resistance, and hypertension
- Integrative therapies to address chronic and persistent health conditions
- Nutritional, fitness, and lifestyle counseling
Most of our preconception patients, even those facing persistent infertility, usually achieve natural pregnancies that result in healthy, live births. For those patients that are not able to achieve a natural pregnancy, we will continue to support you as you work with a fertility center. For local patients, we are happy to recommend fertility clinics that have served our patients exceptionally well in the past.
At IMGI, we do not offer complete obstetric care but we will work closely with your obstetrician or midwife to closely monitor you throughout your pregnancy and to help you recover fully after delivery.